Ok so did the title entice you to read? Good, I was hoping so! It’s Totally Awesome Thursday Love where I am going to list a few of the things I am currently loving about life. In my quest to get over my mixed emotions I am focusing on the positives in life.
- Summer (yes I know it’s been hot, but really I love summer no matter the temp)
- Babies (Lots of new babies being born, and I get to visit on Friday with a cutie
- Coffee (that doesn’t need an explanation does it?)
- Dresses (I love wearing dresses all summer…so easy! Plus I picked up a few new ones in the last few weeks and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them)
- Working out (yes you read that correctly! I actually miss it when it doesn’t happen, who knew I would be one of those people, definitely not me)
- Live music (going to see one of my favorite local bands tonight)
- Reading (I can never seem to get enough of this! I read every day for fun and really don’t know how to exist without a book)
- Kane Show (check them out! A great morning show that keeps me entertained on my drive to work)
- Gwynnie Bee (what’s that you ask, why it’s Netflix for clothes. I have been able to try some new things that I never would have bought on my own)
- Travel (I have booked a few trips this week for upcoming travel and I am super excited to go and see friends!)
- #photoadayjuly (this little project has forced me to take a picture a day, even if it’s only with my iphone it’s been fun! Now I need to remember to break out my real camera since it hasn’t been used in nearly a month)
Here’s proof of some of my Thursday love…photos and coffee!
Feel free to add your own things to the list!