It’s been a crazy week for me! Nothing has gone quite according to plan . . . yes you read that right NOTHING!! I am trying to remind myself that I deal well with change and life happens when we are busy making plans. But folks you know me, you know I plan, you know I like plans, and when things don’t go according to them it makes m a bit frustrated. But the weekend is fast approaching, I am working from home tomorrow (so I can sleep a little later) and today is It’s OK Thursday! Visit Brunch with Amber to join the link up.
It’s OK . . .
- that even though I didn’t work out all week I am going home tonight and not to the gym, just not feeling well!
- to really be excited to work from home tomorrow, and secretly happy that I have no evening plans.
- to wish that sometimes life would go according to plan when you need it the most.
- but also be happy for unexpected plans that happen to form at the last minute.
- to be slightly annoyed because figuring out what to eat is never easy!
What’s OK with you on this dreary Thursday?
Yay for Wednesday wishes! Mainly because that means its Wednesday and the week is half over. This week has been a bit crazy with snow at the end of March and travel delays.
But without further adieu: My Wednesday Wish is . . .
- I hear about some of the exciting things that so far have been put on hold.
- That the warm weather is here to stay, it’s spring people.
- That I can finally use my new toy, the polar heart rate monitor.
- That my clean eating plans will kick back in to gear, haven’t been so good lately.
- That today’s travel has no delays in store.
- That I have a chance to pet a puppy soon.
- That I figure out soon what to do with my cats since my travel schedule is about to get hectic and I am not home with them very often.
What’s your Wednesday Wishes?
Despite the number on the calendar Mother Nature decided to throw us a snow ball . . . Literally.
But I am headed to warmer climate, although only by about 15 degrees but that really makes a difference!! I am being proactive and brought my workout gear and a few workouts I can do in my hotel room.
So although I have no motivating quote today I am reminding everyone that its time to GET MOVING! No Excuses 🙂
People it’s finally here! I have a whole weekend of no training runs and rewards. A few months back I talked about rewards along the way, well that never really happened so this weekend I am treating myself. I have a little extra money because of my tax refund and I have decided to take advantage and do a few things.
First off I bought my new toy! It’s a Polar Heart Rate Monitor . . . and yes it’s pink . . . and yes I am not usually a pick girl but this just caught my eye. I only got it today so I am excited to use it next week!
Tomorrow I am also going to get my hair cut! It hasn’t been touched since November so it’s definitely in need of some TLC. I am also spending time with one of my besties . . . so I am sure shopping or girlie stuff is sure to happen! I am hoping she wants to go for manicures, but if not I may save that till Sunday.
What have you done to reward yourself lately?
I have fallen in love with link-ups! I think it’s a great way to start conversation and “meet” new bloggers. A special shout out to all my new followers in the last 2 weeks. Welcome! Glad you are here and let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.
I have started doing It’s OK Thursday and linking to Brunch with Amber. So here’s this installment.
It’s OK . . .
. . . to only like some people some of the time and decide one day that someone just isn’t a person you really respect. . . . to love my hair straight but HATE straightening it and one reason to go see the hairdresser is so she makes is straight.
. . . to have no motivation at the gym when you are alone and have no specific goal you are working towards.
. . . to be crazy enough to think about getting your next race on the calendar because you want that goal!
. . . to be holding something “hostage” because you just are not quite ready yet . . . but will be soon (I think).
. . . to want to splurge some of your tax refund on a heart rate monitor even though you need to be saving for a few things.
. . . to love link ups!
. . . to realize sometimes you can’t have it all, but you are still going to try.
. . . to know that although life is REALLY good right now there are some amazing things to look forward to and embrace.
. . . to realize that my dreams are worth it even if so many feel I have already accomplished/done so much!