Yay for Wednesday wishes! Mainly because that means its Wednesday and the week is half over. This week has been a bit crazy with snow at the end of March and travel delays.
But without further adieu: My Wednesday Wish is . . .
- I hear about some of the exciting things that so far have been put on hold.
- That the warm weather is here to stay, it’s spring people.
- That I can finally use my new toy, the polar heart rate monitor.
- That my clean eating plans will kick back in to gear, haven’t been so good lately.
- That today’s travel has no delays in store.
- That I have a chance to pet a puppy soon.
- That I figure out soon what to do with my cats since my travel schedule is about to get hectic and I am not home with them very often.
What’s your Wednesday Wishes?