So we all realize for the next 165 days many of my posts are likely to be wedding related. This coming weekend I am starting the search for a wedding dress. It’s most likely going to be strapless so I want to get my arms in some better toned shape before I show them off on my wedding day and in pictures (which live forever).
So today’s motivation is the wedding, but to get there here’s the arm idea I am looking for:
If you click the image it will take you to the workout page suggestions.
We made it to Thursday! It’s been a long week for me and since I will be busy all weekend too there is no rest in sight. Next week is insanely busy with a conference at work Mon-Thurs and each night we have dinners to attend. So I love that I still found a few minutes to post my weekly It’s OK!
It’s OK. . .
- to be use running as my escape for reality, you can’t talk about wedding planning when you can barely say your name.
- to be excited that despite my lack of clean eating I am still managing to maintain or loose a few ounces lately.
- to be have fun asking my bridesmaids to join my wedding party using fun props!
- to make most of my life (and blog posts) about wedding planning lately
- to know my birthday is just over 2 weeks away but I can’t even think about what I want to do this year.
- to wish I could spend my day reading in the sun instead of working (or thinking)
- to be excited every time I get a text from my fiancee!
What’s OK with you this week?
Post your own “It’s OK Thursday” blog post then link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup and Brunch with Amber
Lucky number 7! Which means I have also been doing Wednesday Wishes for 7 weeks! Won’t you join me in posting a wish or two?
My Wednesday Wish is . . .
- That I don’t hurt anyone during this wedding planning process. I get that it’s only 6 months away and a lot of decisions need to be made but is it really the ONLY thing we need to talk about?
- That I can learn to bask in the glow of engagement and not stress about wedding planning (carried over because I am still trying to do this)
- That we have a nice weather weekend visiting fiancée’s parents.
- That my plan for tonight goes well!
- That I can continue to use running as my escape from stress. It has worked so far, too bad I get snapped back to reality so quickly.
- That I have a chance to enjoy the nice weather today before the rain.
Please share your Wednesday Wishes!
Yes I said it’s Tulip Tuesday because I have a picture of tulips to share with you!
Aren’t they pretty! I was in Philly this weekend with the boy and we were at the Liberty Bell. Behind the glass is where the bell is located. I remember going as a kid and it was outside. They built a very nice center around it with a whole bunch of history to read about the bell (before you actually get there). We also went to Independence Hall and the Rocky statue this weekend. We had a another amazing dinner at the Palm restaurant and ate Philly cheese steaks at Carmen’s in Reading Terminal.
They were super sweet wherever we went, especially at the Palm. They gave us free champagne so we could toast our engagement! We even did a carriage ride around the streets of Philadelphia, including Society Hill. Although it was day time, and a bit chilly, we had a great time. It was very sweet and romantic of my boy!
What did you do this weekend?
My running motivation has been struggling lately but Thursday it seemed to all click for me. I am at the point where an outside run really is my escape from reality. I just needed to clear my head and get out on the open road. Although my time wasn’t the lowest it was really reasonable (given the hills I face on this route). So today I leave you with the motivation:
I know running puts me in a better mood, and it is addicting!