WOW I have been participating in the linkup for over a month now! You should join us if you haven’t already. It’s lots of fun.
It’s OK . . .
- to be super relieved that a few tough conversations went well, but also wish you don’t have to do it again ANY TIME SOON!
- to be sad because the line (and parking lot) at Starbucks this morning was too full to get my latte.
- to be excited for a home cooked meal, it’s been WAY TOO LONG.
- to be really excited that I slept almost the whole night and my cats somehow behaved (or I was too exhausted to notice them misbehaving).
- to be super annoyed that my gel nails are not last as long as they should. But I don’t want to pay to have them redone yet.
- to wish it was Friday and not Thursday.
- to have a love/hate feeling with the fact that work is providing my lunch for the 3rd day in a row (doesn’t help the cleaner eating choices).
- to be so excited that I just can’t hide it (in Jesse Spano voice) for shopping on Sunday.
What’s OK with you?