It’s OK. . .
- to be looking forward to a night at home, but thinking I may get my nails done too.
- to be missing a birthday celebration this weekend for a friend because of date night with the boy (I don’t do this often).
- to really miss some of my friends, and know I need to be better about making plans.
- to have a love/hate relationship with planning.
- to sleep in till 7:20 this morning and decide not to wash my hair (one day won’t kill me).
- to dread taking the cat to the vet on Saturday! It’s never a good experience.
- to look forward to running 3 miles tomorrow!
- to be sad I am not seeing the boy tonight, but happy I get a night in my house since I haven’t really been there in 4 days.
- to LOVE that it’s warm enough for iced coffee.
What’s OK with you this week?