Good morning readers! I hope you are enjoying life as much as I am right now. If you read the Monday Motivation Post you know I am now newly engaged so really am I entitled to any more Wednesday Wishes right now? So even though I feel very blessed and I am ecstatic with my new “status” we can all use a wish or two. In fact I was just listening to the Kane Show this morning on the radio as I drove to work. They talked about Monthly Miracles, so I feel like I had my miracle and the wishes are just little add on pieces.
My Wednesday Wish is . . .
- To find the time (or make the time) for the 10K with all this wedding planning happening.
- That we can pick a wedding location soon!
- That divine intervention allows us to make some of our “hopes” for the wedding a reality.
- That I can learn to bask in the glow of engagement and not stress about wedding planning.
- That I can focus on my healthy eating again and stop making choices that make me feel sick. I do know the difference now I need to follow it.
Please share your Wednesday Wishes!