Oh Thursdays how I love thee! Today is especially good because I delivered a training this morning that went well and had the morning fly by because it was so interactive and because I have off tomorrow!
It’s OK. . .
- to be excited to be engaged and but dreading the wedding planning.
- to be really happy to have friends that have “stepped up” and really show how much they care during this happy time in my life.
- to be disappointed how others have shown a lack of interest and sad what that means for the future.
- to be missing out on all of my workouts because I need to find a place to get married (in a short amount of time).
- to wish I could have a night “off” from life.
- to be SUPER EXCITED about my weekend plans (more to come on that next week).
- to go out of your way to try the new Dunkin Donuts just because it has a drive thru!
- to love sleeping with the windows open and then sad when you wake up with a headache from the pollen.
- to totally watch this online and tear up! I dare you to watch and not have some emotion (if you are an American)