So I have been participating for 12 weeks and Brunch with Amber has decided to end it’s OK Thursday! I wonder if it was me? Just kidding I don’t think it was, but I am still sad to see the link up end. It’s be fun. I may need to decide how to continue it, with a new name perhaps, since it’s a good well to get things out!
It’s OK. . .
- to be up at the crack of dawn and use it as an excuse to get Panera and sit there on your iPad for a while, because really what else am I don’t at 6AM nothing is open!
- to be super sad It’s OK Thursday is coming to an end. I loved the structure of knowing I had a topic for Thursdays.
- to wear a dress or skirt every day this week just so I didn’t have to find a shirt to match my pants.
- to leave work early when you start your day early, even though there is stuff still left to do. Isn’t that always true.
- to lock the cats out of my bedroom and enjoy the blissful sleep of nothing in my bed but me.
- to decide I really need to plan out all my DIY projects for the wedding and get started. First up are the invitation!
- to love finding new blogs to read through It’s OK Thursday!
- to be in slight panic mode over a few things right now, and I will pray they work out in the right direction.