Happy Friday friends! How is everyone doing? We made it safely through the storms (and they weren’t nearly as bad as predicted, and I am OK with that). My week has been a bit of a weird one. Once again my schedule was a bit off, and next week is going to be more the of the same (which means not scheduled).
One thing I noticed for this week is I don’t have nearly enough pictures from my week. So today’s collage is some from online and some I just made today.
1. Pupppies, Puppies, Puppies! Need I say more? The Puppy Cam is up! The Warrior Canine Connection had the newest set of puppies last week, and now we get to watch them grow. You should check them out and donate if you can!
2. Sweet and Sour Chicken: made for dinner on Tuesday night. It was delicious! You can see the recipe from Tuesday.
3. My run/Walk on Wednesday was awesome! Even though it felt like a million degrees that day I did a good pace and it made me happy. I haven’t been running nearly enough lately. So I need to get back on that.
4. Wedding invites: Finally designed and got a proof on Thursday. I am excited about it!
5. Free food for a year! Ok it’s only once a month, but still pretty awesome. And it was all because my dear friend suggested we go to dinner together! We sadly both have so much going on in our lives we don’t see each other nearly as much as we used to.
What awesome things can you share on this Friday about your week?