Hi friends! Welcome to Wednesday Wishes, if this is your first time joining welcome. If you have been here before I would love to hear you Wednesday Wish in the comments section (wordpress doesn’t allow me to do the cool link up thing, at least not that I can figure out)
So today’s Wednesday Wishes. . .
- I hope for a little peace in this world! Yes I know that’s a big one, but a lot of the violence that continues to happen is just sad, so I can have a little hope that it stops.
- I wish for my Thursday night meeting to go well, which will be a blessing and of course lead to some frantic work over the next month.
- I hope everything goes smoothly at my bridal shower on Saturday. I am sure it will, but hey you never know.
What are you Wednesday Wishes?
Yup that’s right the Never Ever link up again!
Never ever. . .
- will I understand why it’s OK to be rude to people! If you see someone say hi, and if they smile at you, smile back. It’s not that hard people! I feel like it’s harder to be rude!
- will I not enjoy waking up only to realize it’s not time yet, so I can go back to sleep.
- will I love rain drops as I drive to work. It causes major traffic. It’s just a little water people!
- will I want to do what I did on Friday again! It was by far the hardest thing I had to do.
- will I not be thankful for the love and support of my friends and family, and my soon-to-be husband.
So who are you? What do you find here that’s interesting? I see you searching very specifically and wondering who you might be 🙂
I did a little project on shutterfly, take a look! Isn’t it cute!
It’s been a rough week, and today isn’t going to be great! But instead of complaining I am focusing on the POSITIVE. So by doing this link up I am still giving a high five for Friday!!
1. Dinner from Thursday night. We celebrated a friend’s birthday at Iron Bridge Wine, I had a hamburger and it was AMAZING!! And the fries, not sure what they did, but wow they tasted good.
2. My new love, Chobani Mint Chip Greek yogurt. This may just change your life. Go have some.
3. Wine (well sparking moscato to be exact) and it was AWESOME as well! Also from dinner on Thursday.
4. Cute bear. . . we went to the National zoo on Sunday and he was one of the cute creatures we saw.
5. Water bottle! I broke this out on Monday and have fallen in love with drinking water from it. Usually I don’t like metal water bottles, but this one is just great.
What high fives do you have for Friday?
I have only one wish this week!
My Wednesday Wish is. . .
- that’s Friday goes as well as possible! I know it’s going to be hard but I need to pull off the bandaid (as one of my friend’s said). For those wondering what’s Friday, I am taking my cats to the shelter because I have not been able to find them a home.