So I finished up the Squat Challenge on Wednesday (I was a day behind). Sadly I didn’t get any of the results I was hoping for. I wasn’t down in inches in the areas I thought it would happen. So although I feel accomplished for finishing I am not sure I get the whole point. But even though I didn’t get the results I was hoping for I started a new challenge this month for pushups (see below).
Of course since it’s Friday here’s my Weekly High Five for Friday Linkup
I am changing things up! I am going to list the 5 then the picture.
- My green coffee mug! It’s special because I love the color green, I brought it from “home”, which to be honest I bad about doing.
- Push-Up Challenge! That’s the goal for August.
- New appliances! These make me happy each time I get to use them. They were just delivered a few days ago.
- Don’t you love the orange and purple shoes?? That’s all I am going say about them for now, we will see if they work out.
- Squat challenge! Yes I did 250 in one day, and yes I am very happy to be done.
What are your High Five’s for Friday?