I don’t have a whole lot of time today since it’s the first day back in the office after the wedding and honeymoon. I did want to say everything was great! We had A LOT of liquid sunshine (rain) day of the wedding, but that didn’t dampen our spirits. Our guests were troopers and sat outside (under a pavilion) for our ceremony and trudged through our puddle filled parking lot for the reception.
Jim and I had a great time, and wish it was a longer night. Our honeymoon, in sunny Aruba, was perfect! The weather was gorgeous the whole time and island is very friendly. I would definitely recommend it.
Now we are back to reality!
Here’s a few pics from the big day.
So it’s three days to the big day! I am starting to feel the nerves of it all. Mainly the things I do not have control over. Last night’s dream was that we went to the venue and STILL didn’t have the barrel I got for our gifts. It’s a wine barrel that has a whole cut in it for people to put their cards. Of course if that’s the worst thing to happen we can deal with it!
The weather is also a concern…right now forecast doesn’t look great but I know it’s MD so who knows. It was supposed to be low 40’s and rain on the day of my half marathon in March. It ended up being low 50’s and partly cloudy, we even saw some hints of sun. So really ya just don’t know.
Besides wedding stuff we haven’t done much. Part of me is looking forward to getting my life back, the other part has NO IDEA what I am going to do once I have “time” back in my day. I have spend the last 3 months doing wedding projects. I know for sure I will finally get back to running/gym. I do miss it. I haven’t done any real exercise in a while. Part of me is debating a run on Thursday to relieve some stress, but then I have a fear if twisting an ankle or something!
What’s new on your Tuesday?
It’s been a while since I posted…life got the better of me and I haven’t had much time for the blog world. But I wanted to put out a Wednesday Wishes to put some positive energy out there.
My Wednesday Wish is. . .
- that I don’t lose ANYTHING else! in the last 24 hours I had to dumpster dive for my cake topper and now looking for a check I can’t find!
- that I fit in to my dress tonight. They took it in a bit, let’s hope not too much.
- that I can find small ways to relax this week and weekend and not stress over the wedding
- that my Future Husband is no longer furloughed! It’s having him home doing stuff while I am at work, but really neither of us can take that very long.
- that our Gov’t gets the S&*% together and passes a spending bill or at the very least a continuing resolution to fund all our Federal workers!
What are you Wednesday Wishes?