It’s been a while since I posted…life got the better of me and I haven’t had much time for the blog world. But I wanted to put out a Wednesday Wishes to put some positive energy out there.
My Wednesday Wish is. . .
- that I don’t lose ANYTHING else! in the last 24 hours I had to dumpster dive for my cake topper and now looking for a check I can’t find!
- that I fit in to my dress tonight. They took it in a bit, let’s hope not too much.
- that I can find small ways to relax this week and weekend and not stress over the wedding
- that my Future Husband is no longer furloughed! It’s having him home doing stuff while I am at work, but really neither of us can take that very long.
- that our Gov’t gets the S&*% together and passes a spending bill or at the very least a continuing resolution to fund all our Federal workers!
What are you Wednesday Wishes?