So linking up again with the Never Ever Ever for Tuesday!
I Never Ever Ever….
- will forget how hard it is to give up a pet. As much as I know it’s the only choice I have (and I love my soon-to-be husband dearly) it’s going to be really hard this weekend when I bring them to the shelter. I have done my research and know it’s a good place for them to go, but of course I wish all of my searching for a new home paid off and someone would have given them a home.
- understand why people don’t drink water! It’s the best thing for you, and it helps with lots of “stuff” for your body. I don’t drink soda (except for the occasional ginger ale) and so my “go-to” drink is always water. It’s weird when I hear people say they don’t like it.
- stop thinking about things “too much”! It’s just my personality. I over think so much, and I get that it doesn’t make things easier. . . thankfully I have a guy that tells me to stop thinking and just let it be.
- live without my iPhone (of course until them come out with something better).
- stop enjoying birthday celebrations! I am happy for my friend that has a birthday this week as I watch all the awesome stuff that her boyfriend is doing. I hope I can “steal” some of her time to celebrate with her too next week.
happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are doing well.
My Wednesday Wish is:
- to find a new home for my cats. I put Charlie (the sweet one) up on Craig’s List hoping to see if that can help. And I know this has been a wish for a while.
- that this weird anxiety feeling I get when I think of all the stuff that has to happen in the next few months goes away.
- that I find time to do all the things on my “to do” list.
- that i measure tonight and see a difference since I did squats for the last 30 days! Only 50 more left of my 250 today.
What is your Wednesday Wish?
Welcome to Wednesday Wishes, won’t you join me and post your own Wednesday wish?
My Wednesday Wish is . . .
- we make it through the severe weather they say we may get over the next few days safely, and with power.
- that i start to find a home for the cats. I think I need to do this sooner than later with the travel I have coming up.
- that my house stays clean, despite the cat hair, why is it always never ending?
- that I get all my To DO list items done today. . . it’s pretty long today.
- that those who may be having a rough time make it through OK.
So I have been participating for 12 weeks and Brunch with Amber has decided to end it’s OK Thursday! I wonder if it was me? Just kidding I don’t think it was, but I am still sad to see the link up end. It’s be fun. I may need to decide how to continue it, with a new name perhaps, since it’s a good well to get things out!
It’s OK. . .
- to be up at the crack of dawn and use it as an excuse to get Panera and sit there on your iPad for a while, because really what else am I don’t at 6AM nothing is open!
- to be super sad It’s OK Thursday is coming to an end. I loved the structure of knowing I had a topic for Thursdays.
- to wear a dress or skirt every day this week just so I didn’t have to find a shirt to match my pants.
- to leave work early when you start your day early, even though there is stuff still left to do. Isn’t that always true.
- to lock the cats out of my bedroom and enjoy the blissful sleep of nothing in my bed but me.
- to decide I really need to plan out all my DIY projects for the wedding and get started. First up are the invitation!
- to love finding new blogs to read through It’s OK Thursday!
- to be in slight panic mode over a few things right now, and I will pray they work out in the right direction.
What’s OK with you this week?
A little later than usual with my Wednesday wishes, but it’s still Wednesday 🙂
My Wednesday wish:
- is that the allergy headaches are coming to an end, both me and the boy are not enjoying allergy season!
- is that I find the motivation to follow through on a few things that should be completed.
- is for a day of quiet nothingness (not sure that’s likely to happen soon).
- is for me to find a new home for my cats sooner rather than later…wedding 5 months away and they need a new forever home.
Share your Wednesday Wishes?