So it’s a sad day because today is technically the last It’s OK Thursday Link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup and Brunch with Amber. Who knows what I will post then! Maybe I will continue for a little while.
It’s OK. . .
- to be have a really bad run but feel accomplished because at least you got out there.
- to love flower bouquets, but also be tired of the smell. There are lots of lilies, may need to get rid of them to save my allergies.
- that some days you just don’t want to work anymore, and I like my job but wouldn’t it be nice if I didn’t have to work.
- to be excited that it’s 148 days till the wedding.
- to be SUPER excited about my egg muffins that I made for breakfast this week. They are super easy and very tasty, now I need to buy more eggs.
- to really want to see the Great Gatsby in the theater even though it got bad reviews. Any one want to go?
- to love getting a manicure than be super annoyed you WASTED $15 because it chips 2 days later, that’s why I love the gel nails . . . but really $35 people come on!
- to love getting to work early because that means you get to leave earlier to see your man!
- to be annoyed that 6AM is my new standard wake up time, even though my alarm doesn’t go off that time each day.
- to have no idea what to do at 6AM when you don’t have to leave the house till 7:30 and you don’t want to watch TV.
What’s OK with you this week?
Oh and here are the flowers I was referring to: