So linking up again with the Never Ever Ever for Tuesday!
I Never Ever Ever….
- will forget how hard it is to give up a pet. As much as I know it’s the only choice I have (and I love my soon-to-be husband dearly) it’s going to be really hard this weekend when I bring them to the shelter. I have done my research and know it’s a good place for them to go, but of course I wish all of my searching for a new home paid off and someone would have given them a home.
- understand why people don’t drink water! It’s the best thing for you, and it helps with lots of “stuff” for your body. I don’t drink soda (except for the occasional ginger ale) and so my “go-to” drink is always water. It’s weird when I hear people say they don’t like it.
- stop thinking about things “too much”! It’s just my personality. I over think so much, and I get that it doesn’t make things easier. . . thankfully I have a guy that tells me to stop thinking and just let it be.
- live without my iPhone (of course until them come out with something better).
- stop enjoying birthday celebrations! I am happy for my friend that has a birthday this week as I watch all the awesome stuff that her boyfriend is doing. I hope I can “steal” some of her time to celebrate with her too next week.
This whole thing called life. I took a break from blogging this week (and some of last week) because I didn’t feel like I had too many adventures to tell you about. Of course a lot happened, yet part of me just wasn’t sure where to start or how to share. Sometimes the blog feels a bit like a job. I love my link-ups (and my own Monday Motivation & Wednesday Wishes) although lately it’s been hard to think of things. I feel like all I write about are wedding updates.
So I am going to take a bit of “break” from blogging. I will update when I feel like I have something to say and may participate in a few link-ups but it won’t be so regularly scheduled.
Welcome to Wednesday, it’s a soon to be holiday weekend so it makes this Wednesday even sweeter!
My Wednesday wish:
- is that my man enjoys the couples massage we have planned soon!
- is to keep in mind that if I don’t do my training runs June 1 is going to be even more difficult! 10K here I come.
- is to remember that not everyone is aware of how his or her behavior affects others and I really just need to worry about me.
- is that I have the patience I need during some decisions.
- is that at times divine intervention takes over and I just know what the right decision will be.
- is that those suffering from all of the tragedy happening around the country and globally gets better.
Share your Wednesday Wishes?
So as I mentioned recently my inability to be patient and wait is ridiculous! On top of that I like to plan. I plan the heck out of things. Sometimes my weekends are so planned I forget to leave room to just relax. So today I looked at my horoscope (yes I get them emailed to me daily) and saw this:
There is no reason to assume that everything has to be grounded and organized in order to make sense, Linda. Feel free to take the fresh approach to things today whereby you simply throw caution to the wind and embrace whatever crazy circumstances come your way. Exercise your powers of flexibility and don’t be so concerned with having everything planned out before taking action. Life is meant to be full of unknowns.
Now I don’t live and die by horoscopes and a lot of time they are just for fun, yet somehow applicable. Most likely this has to do with the very general nature in which they write them. I mean really it’s almost always possible to see how it sorta relates. Well today folks I was like “WHOA HOLD THE PHONE, Shut the door, this is my life to a tee right now.” I do have the possibility of being flexible and I am OK when plans changes so I really need to listen to the above statement, “throw caution to the wind and embrace whatever crazy circumstances come your way.” I really don’t want to ruin the good things that I KNOW are in my future and I want to live in the moment . . . so I am going to try really hard to have patience, persevere and know that everything happens for a reason and in due time. Oh and that thing I was holding hostage I set free 🙂
What are you waiting on?
I feel like I really need to do this today…although some may be cryptic (I don’t like calling people out online). Of course I am linking back to Brunch with Amber
- That I hate that rain is in the forecast for Saturday for my half-marathon
- That I really just want to get a meeting over with
- To wait over a year to back up your computer…but I am finally doing it
- To want to buy new pants but never be able to find anything that you actually like (so you keep wearing ones that are too big…oops)
- To really need a vacation (did I do this last week) and dream of places I would go if I had money
- To not understand why some people can’t leave you OUT OF THEIR DRAMA!!
- To be VERY UNHAPPY that google reader is going away
- To have no idea how this weekend is going to go but hoping for the best
- That I was excited to get my laundry done tonight
What’s OK with you? Even if it’s not Thursday please share with me “what’s ok with you”