It’s been a while since I posted…life got the better of me and I haven’t had much time for the blog world. But I wanted to put out a Wednesday Wishes to put some positive energy out there.
My Wednesday Wish is. . .
- that I don’t lose ANYTHING else! in the last 24 hours I had to dumpster dive for my cake topper and now looking for a check I can’t find!
- that I fit in to my dress tonight. They took it in a bit, let’s hope not too much.
- that I can find small ways to relax this week and weekend and not stress over the wedding
- that my Future Husband is no longer furloughed! It’s having him home doing stuff while I am at work, but really neither of us can take that very long.
- that our Gov’t gets the S&*% together and passes a spending bill or at the very least a continuing resolution to fund all our Federal workers!
What are you Wednesday Wishes?
Yup that’s right the Never Ever link up again!
Never ever. . .
- will I understand why it’s OK to be rude to people! If you see someone say hi, and if they smile at you, smile back. It’s not that hard people! I feel like it’s harder to be rude!
- will I not enjoy waking up only to realize it’s not time yet, so I can go back to sleep.
- will I love rain drops as I drive to work. It causes major traffic. It’s just a little water people!
- will I want to do what I did on Friday again! It was by far the hardest thing I had to do.
- will I not be thankful for the love and support of my friends and family, and my soon-to-be husband.
Welcome to Wednesday Wishes, won’t you join me and post your own Wednesday wish?
My Wednesday Wish is . . .
- we make it through the severe weather they say we may get over the next few days safely, and with power.
- that i start to find a home for the cats. I think I need to do this sooner than later with the travel I have coming up.
- that my house stays clean, despite the cat hair, why is it always never ending?
- that I get all my To DO list items done today. . . it’s pretty long today.
- that those who may be having a rough time make it through OK.
So I have been participating for 12 weeks and Brunch with Amber has decided to end it’s OK Thursday! I wonder if it was me? Just kidding I don’t think it was, but I am still sad to see the link up end. It’s be fun. I may need to decide how to continue it, with a new name perhaps, since it’s a good well to get things out!
It’s OK. . .
- to be up at the crack of dawn and use it as an excuse to get Panera and sit there on your iPad for a while, because really what else am I don’t at 6AM nothing is open!
- to be super sad It’s OK Thursday is coming to an end. I loved the structure of knowing I had a topic for Thursdays.
- to wear a dress or skirt every day this week just so I didn’t have to find a shirt to match my pants.
- to leave work early when you start your day early, even though there is stuff still left to do. Isn’t that always true.
- to lock the cats out of my bedroom and enjoy the blissful sleep of nothing in my bed but me.
- to decide I really need to plan out all my DIY projects for the wedding and get started. First up are the invitation!
- to love finding new blogs to read through It’s OK Thursday!
- to be in slight panic mode over a few things right now, and I will pray they work out in the right direction.
What’s OK with you this week?
So it’s a sad day because today is technically the last It’s OK Thursday Link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup and Brunch with Amber. Who knows what I will post then! Maybe I will continue for a little while.
It’s OK. . .
- to be have a really bad run but feel accomplished because at least you got out there.
- to love flower bouquets, but also be tired of the smell. There are lots of lilies, may need to get rid of them to save my allergies.
- that some days you just don’t want to work anymore, and I like my job but wouldn’t it be nice if I didn’t have to work.
- to be excited that it’s 148 days till the wedding.
- to be SUPER excited about my egg muffins that I made for breakfast this week. They are super easy and very tasty, now I need to buy more eggs.
- to really want to see the Great Gatsby in the theater even though it got bad reviews. Any one want to go?
- to love getting a manicure than be super annoyed you WASTED $15 because it chips 2 days later, that’s why I love the gel nails . . . but really $35 people come on!
- to love getting to work early because that means you get to leave earlier to see your man!
- to be annoyed that 6AM is my new standard wake up time, even though my alarm doesn’t go off that time each day.
- to have no idea what to do at 6AM when you don’t have to leave the house till 7:30 and you don’t want to watch TV.
What’s OK with you this week?
Oh and here are the flowers I was referring to: