So it’s Friday. . . YAY! But for me it was a weird week because I was only in the office for 2 days, although I am working today I am doing it from my couch. I am having a plumbing issue so I am waiting for them to come to hopefully fix it! I am hoping even more that it’s a problem with the building pipes, since i live in a condo, rather than me! Because then I don’t have to pay for it.
Here’s another installment for High Five for Friday! Courtesy of Lauren.
I made a cute collage this week instead of the separate posts:
1: Flowers: I am hoping these will be what my wedding bouquet is going to be similar to. I talked with Jim’s sister in law on Sunday (she is going to do them) and she said it’s totally do able and for less than my budget likely, even better!
2: Jim and I had a quick getaway which was definitely the highlight of my week. So Monday night we had dinner at the Harvest restaurant, it was very yummy.
3: Asti: Gotta love free sparkling!
4: Of course the massage was AWESOME! It was very relaxing, and in fact felt relaxed for a few days after. Ah how I love massages. Plus the Chocolate Spa is the perfect escape. We enjoyed peace, quite, tranquility and of course chocolate.
5: A sneak peak at my invitations. I am hoping these are what come through after a friend starts to work on the design.
Join me in High Five for Friday! What’s good stuff happened to you this week?
So 3 months of Wednesday Wishes…who has joined me?
My Wednesday wish is:
- to have a good meeting tonight with our minister.
- to realize that sometimes life does go according to plan, and you can Thank God for that!
- to trust what is happening, because it just might (let’s hope) be reality.
- to find wedding shoes! Why is this so hard?
I dedicate today’s Motivation Monday to the service members (whatever uniform) that gave their life for my freedom. I thank them for allowing me to live in a world where I can voice my opinions.
So I have been participating for 12 weeks and Brunch with Amber has decided to end it’s OK Thursday! I wonder if it was me? Just kidding I don’t think it was, but I am still sad to see the link up end. It’s be fun. I may need to decide how to continue it, with a new name perhaps, since it’s a good well to get things out!
It’s OK. . .
- to be up at the crack of dawn and use it as an excuse to get Panera and sit there on your iPad for a while, because really what else am I don’t at 6AM nothing is open!
- to be super sad It’s OK Thursday is coming to an end. I loved the structure of knowing I had a topic for Thursdays.
- to wear a dress or skirt every day this week just so I didn’t have to find a shirt to match my pants.
- to leave work early when you start your day early, even though there is stuff still left to do. Isn’t that always true.
- to lock the cats out of my bedroom and enjoy the blissful sleep of nothing in my bed but me.
- to decide I really need to plan out all my DIY projects for the wedding and get started. First up are the invitation!
- to love finding new blogs to read through It’s OK Thursday!
- to be in slight panic mode over a few things right now, and I will pray they work out in the right direction.
What’s OK with you this week?