Welcome to one of my favorite link ups, mainly because it means it’s Friday!! I am linking up with Lauren.
- I had my hair and makeup done on Sunday to give a stylist an audition for the wedding. I am in LOVE with her!
- White sandy beach dreams. . . We are set and ready for our honeymoon to the beautiful location above! Now if October would just get here so I can take 10 days off that would be great 🙂
- I am in love with this design a friend created! We are using it for a few wedding things.
- Iced Coffee from Dunkin! Need I say more? Really though I have been very lucky to still be using my gift from Sherri for this yummy goodness!
- Dinner! We made sausage, peppers and onions. I added some diced tomatoes too. . . it was really tasty!
So this week’s Wednesday Wishes is going to also focus on what I like to call “first world problems” (you know what I mean).
My Wednesday Wish is:
- that deciding on what to have for a meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) wasn’t so dang difficult!
- that I could figure out what I am going to do with all my “stuff” when I move in with the boy in October.
- that I could get started on all the DIY projects I want to do and have an unlimited amount of space to store them all (which is why I haven’t started, not sure what to do with them once they are done).
- that we get a sneak peek of some our engagement photos soon, I need to know what I am working with!
It’s Monday again! How does that happen so quickly? I will tell you how, great weekends that you don’t want to end. Time spent with those that you love and adore.
For today, remember it’s not the small differences you notice every day but the big difference a whole year makes! Keep that in mind next time you are feeling like you see no changes. Remember this applies not only to health and fitness but many aspects of our lives!
I find it amusing that today is H54F and it’s my 5th week linking up with the post! I am linking up with Lauren.
I had some fun playing with the collage today, but it’s kind of small. Hope you don’t mind.
1. Margarita Mondays at Chili’s YUMMY! And it’s sad for me to admit but it’s one of my favorite restaurants. 2. Tiara, yes I am a child and want one! Or maybe just a princess in disguise.
3. Chocolate covered raisins. . . my new obsession from Trader Joe’s!
4. Pretty french manicured nails! I got them done yesterday and love how they look. They are gels too which means they should last a while.
5. Runner Girl – might be hard to see but I promise that’s what it is! I received it as our “medal” for the Zooma 10K. I really like this meddle because it’s something I have actually worn.
So what’s your High Five for Friday?